Friday 10th September 2010 - The Oyster Festival
Bradley Walsh was due to perform at the event, but after surgery late August on his knee after a football injury he will not ba able to attend. Alternative acts will perform at the event.
If you are looking for a premier event with gourmet food, unlimited selected beverages, excellent live entertainment, laughter and dancing, look no further. This is the event for you.
Tickets are £130.00 + VAT per person / £1300 + VAT per table
- Champagne reception
- Free flowing Guinness all day
- Free flowing John Smiths & Fosters Lager all day
- Bottle of wine per person
- Fabulous Fruit de Mer per table
- Lobster, Crab, Dublin Bay Prawns, Poached Salmon, Mussels and more
- Numerous Oyster stalls with Oysters freshly shucked
- Giant Strawberry Pavlovas, Cheese and Biscuits
Arrive 11.30 am for Champagne reception, Carriages at 6.00 pm
Strict dress code: Gentlemen in Suit and Tie, Ladies Cocktail Dress and Hat
Contact the Events Team on 01740 620253 | 0800 121 4429
or email email@example.com